Cathy from San Diego, was able to extend her stay in Australia by getting 2 house sits scheduled back-to-back between Nov 23rd and Jan 1st.

I have been a member on and off for years. 

I will be traveling to Australia with my sister in November and was able to extend my stay by getting 2 house sits scheduled back-to-back between Nov 23rd and Jan 1st. #awesome... Cathy (sitandstay4u)

View profile for House Sitter sitandstay4u
 
I am from San Diego. The usernames for my scheduled house sits are:
Kallangur, Northside, Brisbane Moreton Bay Region  Blossomnz
I live in Kallangur, 5 minutes from  shopping center, movies and about 1/2 hour to Brisbane centre .. Blossomnz
 
and anguscow1

Aubigny, Oakey, Toowoomba
Darling Downs,QLD Australia .. anguscow1
 

When I finish at Lisa's house  (Blossomnz), I'm going farther north to see the Great Barrier Reef before going home. 


0 comments: