Fourth time round for homowner EllenB Bedminster New Jersey

Hello,

This is the fourth time I have used Housecarers.com for extended trips out of the country. I am so impressed with the caliber of response I have gotten each time. The 3 housesitters I had were wonderful--each in their own way brought something special. I was totally satisfied with how they cared for my home and my cats. I am going for a fourth time, and even though, this time I started late, with only 20 days until my trip, within a day I had an abundance of responses, and I am sure I will find just the right person once again. Thank goodness for Housecarers.com. It certainly allows me to be a Free Spirit and gives me great peace of mind.

Gratefully,
EllenB Bedminster New Jersey

Thanks very much for the feedback and encouragent - much appreciated.
Glad you are getting so many great people to mind your home - it
is a good feeling to hear there are so many trustworthy people out there.

Enjoy your time away.

regards
Ian

0 comments: