GladToHelp enjoys sitting a B&B in Vermont - then gets a full time gig

received your site on the recommendation from a friend of mine who lives in Ireland. I signed up November 2005, and the next month had secured a wonderful house sit in a B&B in Vermont.

It was closed for the winter, but the owners had left their cat here, while they wintered in Florida. I've settled into the area (near Bennington) and the people are all so warm and friendly. They find it incredible to hear how I came to move here, and I always make very clear to them the name of your website/service. Hopefully, a few of them will join in too!

The owner's returned in early May, and have offered me full-time employment, which I have gladly accepted.

Thank you for a wonderful experience - as I'm a midwestern girl (Illinois), I've always wanted to see New England, and now I'm living here.

I recommend you highly to all I meet.

Cindy "GladToHelp"

View profile for house sitter member gladtohelp

0 comments: