Sitter found for olde world charm Brisbane QLD Australia

We are very impressed at the quality of sitters that we could choose from who were willing to look after our house for us while we are away.Also, thank you for providing a very professionally run service.We will certainly look at using this site in the future.Well done!!
Regards,
Trish and Tony ... username trishtony16

I have a lovely federation house with stained glass windows, giving it an olde world charm, close to the centre of Ipswich.It is within walking distance to trains, buses,shopping centres and the CBD. I would require someone who loves animals as I have 2 large dogs, 1 small dog and a cat.They are all very friendly but need lots of affection while my partner and I are away. I have warm sunny decks around the house for relaxing on and an outside spa. The house has plenty of off street undercover parking including a double garage.

0 comments: