Sitter found for pleasant home in Historical Ballerat Vic Australia 2.5 months

Greetings,
Please remove my ad for a sitter. as I have completed negotiations with a lady from Perth.

Thank you for this wonderful service, I have had great success with it before, and heartily reccommend it regards
Val (UserName: thespian)

I am an actor who needs someone to look after my home one small dog and two cats whilst I work on a play in Queensland I have a very pleasant home in Historical Ballarat 3 minutes drive from the CBD, with three double bedrooms,a very large (16 metre) open plan sitting /diningroom, chef's kitchen small garden and outdoor entertainment area, plus office. The guest suite has ensuite and walk in robe, master bathroom has a large spa bath. My animals are very easy to look after as they have a simple routine, but being very social need human interaction. I am willing to pay all the utilities whilst I am away, except for the phone. I've had wonderful house sitters in the past but unfortunately for me they liked the area so much they have now purchased their own home,and are no longer available to me. I look forward to a response Regards Thespian

0 comments: