12 month housesit in Montreal filled

This is the second time I am recruiting a house/petsitter through your website. First time, I selected one based on listed profiles, and found a really reliable sitter within a few days.

This time around, it is a particularly long sit, so I decided to post an ad describing the deal - within 3 days, I received a dozen responses, with many promising candidates, and I have come to an agreement with someone who appears really ideal.

What a relief for me to know that my pets will be in good hands during my time away. I could not ask for a more efficient system - thank you.

.... homeownner member oksendal

House sit Plateau Suburb Montreal Quebec CountyDistrict 12 months

"Academic to be on sabbatical looking for a mature, responsible, experienced, non-smoking, pet-loving sitter (single or couple). Fun, friendly, large apt. in great Plateau neighborhood of Montreal. Fully furnished, lots of light and character. Pets include one very affectionate and friendly dog and three indoor cats (some friendlier than others !). The apt. has one bedroom and one double bedroom/office, a livingroom, dining room, large sunny kitchen, back and front balconies, one bathroom, on the top floor of a triplex. I will likely try to make 2 or 3 one-week or shorter visits during that year"

0 comments: