Housesitting writer, editor and marketing/PR lands a Tacoma WA housesit

Thanks, as always, for your excellent site-related service. I'm close to securing another house-sitting gig with a woman in Tacoma. >Will let you know. Regards, Tim W.

"HELLO AGAIN, IAN: I've just spoken with the homeowner in Tacoma, and it's a go. The house-sit will extend from mid-September to mid-October. Many thanks for making it happen through your fine site! --Tim W. (username dilaram)

View profile of house sitter dilaram for Tacoma WA housesit

Nearing the end of my career as a writer, editor and marketing/PR director, I feel the need for a change of scene and pace. Although I've had much success serving an art festival, opera company, symphony orchestra and other clients, it's simply time for a new chapter. I'm extremely fastidious and would take care of your home, grounds, pets, etc., as if they were my own....

0 comments: