Rotorua, NZ homeowners returns to spotless home, cats all happy, and extra plants in the garden

Thank you so much for your service.

I had House sitters Jocelyn - J552712 (retired New Zealand couple) Stay and take care of my home which included my 3 cats and 3 gold fish.

What a wonderful lady so caring and spotless. I cant say enought about Jocelyn.

If anyone is wanting a house sitter Jocelyn is the one to have.
This was my first time using a house sitter and would gladly use her again.

I came home after being away for nearly a month to find a spotless home cats all happy and extra plants in the garden. I can see she puts a lot of care into her work.

Once again thanks so much Jocelyn I would be very happy to give this lady a glowing reference anytime.

... Fluffydowns - Rotorua NZ

House Sitter filled ad for Rotorua Homeonwer Fluffydowns



0 comments: