South East London homeowner returns to spotless house and 4 happy cats

I would like to leave feedback for house sitter username Woodvale.

"I’ve recently selected House sitter, username Woodvale to look after my house and four cats while I was on holiday and I was extremely pleased with the quality of service received. Woodvale is reliable, professional and extremely tidy.

I have used www.housecarers.com several times as I travel frequently and Woodvale has proved to be the best housesitter so far ­ Upon my return home I was delighted with the condition of my house: it was a pleasure to return from vacation and find a spotless house and 4 happy cats. Woodvale is a keen animal lover and took great care of my pets.

Letting someone you don't know into your home to look after can be unsettling and I highly recommend Woodvale for providing me with peace of mind."

Thanks again and best wishes,
Silvia (username silviam)

View housesitter found ad for South East London

Housecarers Ed: Semi-retired Housesitter Woodvale is an active woman in very good health, and visits London twice a year for stays of a few weeks to spend time with her daughter's family.

0 comments: