Bendigo, VIC home and cat owner makes excellent match for her healthy 7 year old Moggie, who has a cat curfew,

Thanks for your excellent web site, I've tried others, but yours is the most helpful and was recommended to me by another member, who has used 'HouseCarers' in the past. Hope everything works out fine with my trip to Europe in March. I have suspended my 'profile' but would like to keep it for possible use in the future. Hope this will not clutter up your website... IR (username strathdale

View cat sitter found ad for Bendigo Vic, Australia

Housecarers: You are welcome to return to the website at any time to refer to information or use your membership facilities. And anytime down the track you can login and click Post Housesit button to place a new ad based on your previous one.

I am glad we could help. Enjoy your time away and I hope we can help you next time.

0 comments: