House Sitter Sarah finds new Dimension in life - Posting from housesit in Vienna Austria

I just say THANKS LOADS for your site - its added a whole new dimension to my life and some completely awesome experiences. I'm in Vienna Austria now on a long sit and life is wonderful
.

Sarah Furry Hat in Instanbul
Housecarers: Great news about the housesit. It is always good to hear stories like yours. Where are your from? And what are your main reasons for housesitting?
From San Francisco but normally live in England. Have done sits now via housecarers in France, the USA and here in Vienna, and plan to keep doing them again and again - I started doing it to de-stress from hard work but now I've gotten a bit hooked on it and plan to continue with it, interspersed with spells of work to pay for it! It's a great way to see more of the world - great to actually stay somewhere interesting for weeks or months at a time. I've told so many people about it and they are always amazed that you can actually live this way if you want to. It's just great - I can't praise it enough! Sarah B
View Sarah's House Sitter Profile

0 comments: