Copacabana Homeowner Finds Lovely Girls for Dogs and Homesitter, and saves their Cruise after Friend Lets them down

I cannot recommend Housecarers highly enough! 

I was stuck in a real bind after our friend that we had arranged to mind our home pulled out exactly one week before we were due to go on a cruise and with two dogs to have cared for panic was starting to set in. 

I placed my ad for a housesitter and had ten responses! I picked two young American girls travelling around Australia and they were brilliant. Our dogs loved them, they looked after the house beautifully and were just about the loveliest girls you could meet.

Alphie, loved his Housesitters
Live in Dog Sitters
Housesitters DanicaHare
I'd recommend Housecarers to everyone and plan on telling all my friends about it! ... Julieanne

rosewell_sanctuary



The user name of the girls was Housesitters DanicaHare, absolutely wonderful girls.

View Housesitter Found for Housesit Copacabana, Central Coast NSW

0 comments: