Possums - does it the easy way.

Thank you for the opportunity to use your website. "Kurisu" has agreed to house sit for us for an extended period. We found the whole experience a lot easier than expected. Thanks again.... possums

I have a 5 yr old brick and tile villa house in a quiet street at Largs Bay with small front and rear garden easily maintained. There are three indoor cats and no dogs. Public transport in the form of buses and trains are within 3 minutes walk and the beach is about 15 minute walk away. Port Adelaide is about 5 minutes by car, a little more by bus. I am looking for a quiet, mature & responsible single female person to look after my house and cats while I take a caravan holiday interstate. I have a tentative departure date of the 19th April, 2006 but this is widely negotiable. If I can find the right person, and the holidays go well, these arrangements may be ongoing.

Largs Bay Adelaide South Australia

0 comments: