Animal Lover found for 2 golden retrievers, 2 cats and lovebird Tico northeast of Philadelphia

Hello, thank you for your excellent service you are providing, I had a hard time to choose. I found a desirable person, we exchange a lot of mail and photos and she sound wonderful for my animals and housesitting.

You can take my add off the site and I am sure I will use it again. Highly recomend it to anyone ho needs it. Keep up the good work and God Bless Marjarie (marjarie2)

Walking and feeding 2 golden retrievers,age 2 and 8,changing cat litter and feed 2 cats one black and one calico 4 years old and clean cage for lovebird Tico,feed him and take him out of cage for play once a day.I have some plants inside and out that need watering 1x week.New Hope is picturesque town with cafes,river walk and entertainment we have tennis courts and pool on the premises,bikes and large deck in the back with grill and picnic table.Doylestown is historical town about 10 miles with museum,library, big parks, restaurants and theatres. Philadelphia offers history,nightlife and lot of good restaurants as well as cultural events.

September 1, 2006 For a period of: 18 days

New Hope Philadelphia,Doylestown Bucks County

0 comments: