House sitter peggykass fits in writing, and sight seeing with her Vancouver Sits

This year I completed two house sits that came to me through this website. I have been pleased with both and have been asked to perform future house sits for both homeowners in the Vancouver, BC area. The first was for three months and the second for two weeks. Both included the care of cats and both were in locations that were perfect for sight seeing, as well as writing.


Now, I am in Europe and hoping to find a position in France for anywhere from a few weeks to a few months this winter, but I have to be back in Vancouver at the end of Feb. for a repeat house sit there.


My thanks to Ian for providing a comprehensive and very professional service at Housecarers.com. Peggy

View profle for house sitter peggykass

0 comments: