House sitting Kari like a whirlwind from Oklahoma to Kansas

Wanted to take a moment to say "Thank you!".

When I first joined Housecarers.com I wasn't sure exactly what I would find in the way of house/petsits and figured it would only be an occasional thing here and there.

I've been overwhelmed by the number of positions offered both on the site and to me directly! It's been amazing and so very hard to choose sometimes as there are an abundance of exciting opportunities and wonderful people, both homeowners & house carers, that use your website. It's fantastic!

I'm coming to the end of one house-sit here in the next couple weeks and the family has asked if I can return next summer again! In addition, right after this one ends I fly to my next petsit in Oklahoma and then one directly after that for seven months in Kansas! It's a whirlwind and I'm loving it! Many thanks to you for making it possible! Sincerely, Karri (kareezdreamz)

View profile for whirlwind housesitter kareezdreamz

0 comments: