DaisyandMarigold find a lovely siter couple from Canberra to mind Collingwood Melbourne house and cats, close to the cafes, restaurants, shops and ba

"Hi - just want to thank you for your impressive website and house sitting service. I've organised a lovely couple from Canberra to sit my house and cats, and had about 14 responses... Pam (DaisyandMarigold)"

House sit details: Collingwood Melbourne VIC Australia

I'm looking for a pet-loving house sitter from December 23 - 29, 2009. I have a lovely 2 bedroom terrace house in Collingwood, with a garden and vege garden.

My two beautiful cats, Daisy and Marigold, love affection and cuddles. My home is close to the cafes, restaurants, shops and bars of Smith St, Gertrude St and Brunswick St in Fitzroy and Lygon St in Carlton.

Responsible sitter essential, and I'd prefer a female or couple without kids who'd be happy to water the garden (rain water tank and 1 day of mains water. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you

0 comments: