Delightful couple visiting their daughter in Sydney from Ireland found for Upper North Shore Sydney Housesit

Hi Ian

"Just to let you know I have successfully found someone to look after my home, and dog, while I am away over Christmas/New Year period. They are a delightful couple visiting their daughter in Sydney from Ireland. I feel that the benefits for both of us will be mutual.


I will certainly recommend your service. I found that I had many, replies – I actually lost count – and felt reassured that the “right fit” would be achieved. I also tried another service – which had fees involved, and they were only able to send through one applicant, who was not suitable.
Many thanks"

Sally Billie3357

House sit details:

Upper North Shore, Sydney NSW
3 weeks AvailFromDate = 2009-12-15

I have a Miniature Schnauzer dog, aged 10, who is blind. While we are away it is important for her to stay in the family home as she knows her way around it very well and is no trouble.

I am looking for someone, or a family, to love her while we are away. Our home is 4 bedroom, A/C, Swimming Pool and is walk to shops and bus stops. It is 25 minute drive to Sydney CBD and 20 minutes drive to many beaches. If you feel you could look after her, and water the garden, we would very much like to hear from you.

0 comments: