Mt Tamborine QLD home/pet owner finds Housecarers a boon matching with high calibre applicants for her very affectionate but strong Staffie/Mastif cross

A quick note of appreciation for this wonderful service. I found the applicants for my house/dog sit to be of a high calibre, making the choice difficult. Now that I have accepted one application, I wanted to tell you what a boon this site has been for me.,,, ... Mt Tamborine's climate is subtropical, with temperatures cooler than those ofthe surrounding lowlands. With its fertile red volcanic soil and high rainfall, the plateau produces rich crops of avocados, kiwifruit, passionfruit, rhubarb, apples and mangoes. With its cool climate and spectacular scenery, as well as its proximity to Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise Many thanks ... Delle (vita66)

View Staffie/Mastiff house and dog sitter found ad for Mt Tamborine, Gold Coast Hinterland QLD

0 comments: