Wanderbird takes a break from Queen Charlotte Islands to look after your home and pets for the opportunity to explore

I wanted to let you know that it has been a pleasure being a part of Housecarers. I live on a small island (Queen Charlotte Islands) about 100 kms of the northwest coast of British Columbia tucked under Alaska and as beautiful as it is I need to get off the island occasionally. I housesit twice a year for several months each time and I love the opportunity housesitting offers to spend the time to learn about the culture and people of the area I am visiting with these extended housesits. I have never had a problem with a housesit(and to my knowledge no one has had a problem with me)from your site and I have several repeat clients. I do due diligence as do my homeowners so there are rarely any surprises. Thanks for the service and your great customer service! Smiles Carolyn (Wanderbird)
View housesitter profile for Canadian Wanderbird from Queen Charlotte Islands

0 comments: