Recently widowed House Sitter, maddie40, finds House Sitting a great way to catch up with my friends without the hassle of staying with them

I have found your site very helpful and have just completed a house sit very successfully for 6 weeks in Napier New Zealand ...thank you ...I am now looking for my next house sit ...

Housecarers:
Great news about the housesit. It is always good to hear stories like yours. Where are you from? and what are your main reasons for housesitting?

I have my own house just outside of Dunedin new Zealand, and my reasons for house sitting was I list my partner in an accident and then my small dog died , so I felt without any ties, now was the time to do house sitting, and its a great way to catch up with my friends without the hassle of staying with them, so I pick places where I know people and then have a holiday without the accommodation expense. I think I will work my way to an overseas house sit away from new Zealand and Australia.......Cheers Jenni
View house sitters profile for Jenni ... (maddie40)

0 comments: