Christmas sitter found for southwest France, on the edge of the very pleasant and historic city of Angoulême France

"I had a very good housesiteer last summer, and found someone to look after house and jack russell over Christmas in about 3 hours! Brilliant service - I'm recommending it everywhere I can!" Oliver's Mum

Housesit details:

I live in southwest France, in the last street on the edge of the very pleasant and historic city of Angoulême. The house (small, 3 bedrooms) has a biggish garden front and back, mostly grass and fruit trees. Cross the road, and you have immediate access to miles and miles of open country with footpaths. I have one friendly Jack Russell, Oliver, and two cats whom you may not see much of except at mealtimes. the bus stops outside my gate to go into Angoulême centre, where there are all the shops you could possibly want, and there's a hypermarket 5 mins away by car. Angoulême is handy for visiting Cognac, la Rochelle, Poitiers, the Dordogne, etc., and has an equestrian centre, aquacentre, canoeing/kayaking, and just behind my house (where children would be welcome if they're dog- trained) there's a park with kids' games, attainable on foot and wihout going on the road. Oh, and I have both British and French TV! I had a housesitter in the summer and we were both very satisfied with the arrangement, and I am now looking for someone to live here for 10 - 12 days over Christmas/New Year while I visit my daughters and new granson in England

0 comments: